“These Heatkeeper radiator panels were one of the best investments we ever made!”
R. Marshall See other customer reviews
What are HEATKEEPER Radiator Reflectors?
They are inexpensive and easy-to-fit DIY silver metalized panels that slot behind central heating radiators providing a fixed and permanent energy and carbon saving feature for your home.
How do they work?
HEATKEEPER Reflector Panels work in three ways to save energy and improve room comfort:
- They reflect heat back into the radiator so the water returns hotter to the boiler which therefore triggers less often, so saving heating cost.
- The scientifically designed profiles trap insulating pockets of air between the radiator and the wall.
- The profiles also stimulate convection currents which improve heat circulation and help eliminate cold spots in the room.
Save money with HEATKEEPER Reflector Panels
Trials carried out by independent experts show that you can save as much as 20% of the money you spend on heating your home.
Depending on how well your home is insulated you can get back in savings the cost of the panels in less than a single heating season, providing further savings in years to come.
HEATKEEPER reflector panels are recommended by the Energy Saving Trust.
- Bad news for solid wall home owners?
Date: 5th December 2013
- National Radiator Day 2013 hailed as great success
Date: 4th December 2013
- Additional products for sale
Date: 1st December 2013
- Now two fixing methods – Secure Taping and “Easy-Fit” hanging
Date: 20th September 2013
- 85 year old fits her HEATKEEPER panels
More information and read the letter...
Date: 5th February 2013
What are HEATKEEPER radiator reflector panels?
View the video or read a transcript.
Sign up here for periodic bulletins with energy-saving ideas and special offers on HEATKEEPER Radiator Reflector Panels
Radiator Panels are an alternative for the commercial market, so if you are a builder, heating engineer or commercial customer and would prefer NOVITHERM Panels please call 01572 768362.